ADDRESS: Steamboat Landing at 545 Third St., Ithaca NY
2024 SCHEDULE: May to October, 10:00am to 3:00pm | November, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Just like our popular Saturday Market, Sundays at the Pavilion offer new customers and returning vistors a wide variety of products including farm-raised meat, eggs, and dairy; fresh vegetables and fruit; locally-gathered honey and locally-prepared staples like jelly and sauces; bread, pastries, and other baked goods; wine, hard apple cider and mushroom spirits; as well as live plants and the best selection of hot food and art created within 30 miles of Ithaca. This year we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary with special events and other surprises scheduled all season long. Our merchandise table offers a huge selection of new and returning IFM-branded gear including our 50th anniversary raglan-sleeve t-shirts. A few tips to get the best out of your visit:
- Come early in the morning if you want to get to your favorite vendors before they sell out! If you want to have lunch at the market, expect to stand in line for 5 to 10 minutes on busy days.
- Your furry friends aren’t allowed in the Pavilion itself, but you can bring them outside the structure to walk the Waterfront Trail or watch the ducks on the lake.
- Our parking lot can get crowded later in the day, so plan accordingly, or take TCAT (Route 13 bus) to Aldi and stroll over.
- PLEASE DO NOT park in the vendor-only parking area, in the fire lanes, on the shoulders, in front of driveways, in the Aldi or Marketview Apartments parking lots, or anywhere else where signs are posted prohibiting you parking there. Please do not move or block any parking signs. YOU MAY BE CITED OR TOWED.
- Many vendors don’t accept credit cards, so bring cash or plan to stop by our ATM. You can also purchase gift certificates in $5 increments using your credit/debit card at our office. Folks who use EBT/SNAP can visit the office to purchase tokens that can be used just like SNAP on the same items you’d get at a grocery store.
VENDORS @ MARKET 11/19/2023
Many of our vendors have reserved booths, which means that they will be in the same spot each week, but many do not! Some vendors will be in a different booth each week, and some only attend market during certain seasons. We update this list with the day’s current vendors and their placement every Sunday by 9AM . Note that this is subject to change. Numbers refer to the booth number, located at the back of each stall at the pavilion.