SHOP IFM AND GET TO KNOW THE FINGER LAKES!
Cruising June 12 – October on CAYUGA LAKE
Discover Cayuga Lake Boat Tours & Cruises
Ithaca Farmers Market Boat Cruises are operated by Discover Cayuga Lake, a non-profit organization in Ithaca, which provides educational and recreational programs and cruises to enable appreciation of the Cayuga Lake watershed. Narrated eco-cruises are held on board the MV Teal, a comfortable, wooden-hulled vessel that can hold up to 80 passengers. DCL provides visitors with a glimpse into the human and natural history of the Finger Lakes and educates for a sustainable future in our beautiful Finger Lakes region. Food, farming, water, health, happiness – it’s all connected
Saturdays: One hour cruises at 11:00am and 12:30pm (2:00pm with demand).
Sundays: One hour cruise at 12:30pm (2:00pm with demand).
Fare: $25/adult, $10/child, ages 3 – 16; Free for 2 and under
Pay upon boarding via credit card or cash.
- Guests may enjoy food and drinks purchased at the Market on board.
- Covid Protocols are in place including reduced capacity and masks required unless actively eating and drinking.
- Carry in, carry out trash policy.
- Covered seating options available.
- Please head to the Farmer’s Market Dock 15 minutes ahead of time to board the boat! (Look for boarding information at the dock entrance!)
DISCOVER CAYUGA LAKE cruises throughout the week from their home port at Allan H. Treman Marina State Park, just across the Cayuga Inlet from the Ithaca Farmer’s Market. Cruise programs range from casual sunset tours to donation supported community events. They also work closely with schools and community organizations to provide low-cost “Trout in the Classroom” and “Floating Classroom” programs and internships for over 2000 students every year.