Updated July 17, 2020
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Send only one or two people from your household or group to shop. If you come with more than two people, you will NOT all be allowed in the pavilion at once. Once we hit maximum capacity in the pavilion, we will form a line for patrons to wait in before entering.
- Moving quickly, please leave the market as soon as you’ve made your purchase.
- Only producers and their staff may handle products. Customers may not touch any produce or products until after they have purchased.
- Handwashing stations are available in the bathrooms near the office.
- Eating in the pavilion, on the dock and along waterfront are prohibited. You may eat at designated picnic tables. Please keep your mask on until you are seated.
- You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the market pavilion.